Faith Faith

Pretty cool

I thought this movie was good in its style and its animation. The whole random jumping between the scene and the bits of biblical text with the "beaten-up-film-background" thing worked all right in this case (at least in my opinion) and was done well. It even added some sort of message thingy to the movie, even if there really isn't one and at all, and it's just a fight scene between a cool looking dude and bunch of evil guys or something. Anyway, good job!

How to Infect a Cell How to Infect a Cell

Well, it works for science class, but not at ng.

Kind of pointless... this isn't newground material, although now there's no question about how a virus infects a cell.

Gasq responds:

Yes, like when the HIV virus infected your cells.

Die, Pineapple Clock Die, Pineapple Clock

Kinda weird and funny and something... swords?

This was cool. Nice and random, it was.

OSAMA HANGMAN OSAMA HANGMAN

You get to hang Osama. Weee

Well, it's *sort of* like hangman... well, don't try to win. Not that you'd want to, cause the whole point in that you hang Osama.

-Unicycle! Remix- -Unicycle! Remix-

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day this particular song was remixed!

I'm the guy who originally made Unicycle! and wrote this song back in 1997. I was 13 years old at the time. I'm delighted to see that people still remember it and get it stuck in their heads.

Nice remix, by the way. Definitely captures the fun and bounciness of the original.

Waterflame responds:

wow, really? That's awesome! Your song very nostalgic to me, i tired to find it for years! I played the game when i was around 7-9. please let me know if you want me to take it down. :) I only made it for fun one night where it suddenly popped back into my head.
Thank you! :D